Gain Experience Beyond the Classroom
Interview and meet leading professionals and entrepreneurs in any industry
ADITL Student Editor
Job Description: The ADITL Student Editor Internship is the best opportunity for you to explore the careers you are interested in. As a Student Editor, you will learn about what it’s really like to work a day in the life on the job as you interview professionals and entrepreneurs. Then write articles about your experiences.
Throughout this experience you’ll learn:
- How to build professional relationships and find people to interview
- How to conduct an ADITL Interview to learn the most from your interviewees
- Valuable insider knowledge about the jobs and careers you might be curious about
- How to write, publish and promote online content
- What jobs and careers REALLY excite you and which ones don’t!
- To be a Student Editor requires no time commitment. This opportunity was created to accommodate students’ hectic schedules. You can interview anyone, in any job at anytime!
- You must be enrolled in college either part-time or full-time.
- You must have a genuine curiosity about what you’re going to do with your life.